Selling your home is an exciting and sometimes stressful experience. For a sellers agent you need someone who will be a trusted advisor and manage the entire sales process from the listing process through the closing paperwork.
Benoit Real Estate will guide you step-by-step through the sales process including:
- Setting a game plan that determines your needs
- Determining the worth and the best price to market your home; this includes a Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) on your home. A CMA provides information about recent sales and listings of similar properties in your market.
- Preparing the property for sale by cleaning out the clutter and putting a shine on the property. There is only one chance to make a first impression.
- Marketing your home keeping in mind that each property is unique and should be marketed specifically to the buyers in your area #see marketing plan#.
- Receiving offers, negotiating the sale and ensuring that you receive the best price and terms for your home.
- Preparing you for your closing by insuring all paperwork has been correctly prepared and guiding you through the entire closing process.
Our professional services will allow you to relax during your home sale process.
Your home marketing will include:
- Professional photographs taken for marketing materials.
- Entered on the Multiple Listing Network (MLS) which includes approximately 30,000 licensed real estate professionals.
- Brokers open house to be run for area agents to view property.
- Sign posted on property.
- Newspaper classified advertisements including open house notices.
- Internet advertising including featured property listing on our website, realtor.com, trulia.com, boston.com, and craigslist.
- Just listed email and/or mailers sent to prospective buyers and our client list.
- Accompanied showings for all prospective buyers.
Contact Us to learn more about selling your Boston Area home.